What makes a comfortable home
Glass plays a unique and important role in building design and the environment. It affects design, appearance, thermal performance and occupant comfort.
The selection of the right glass is a crucial component of the design process. Windows are a fundamental and uniquely powerful design element of a home.
More than any other component, windows set the tone of your home by providing views, ventilation, daylight and a sense of spaciousness.
- Single Glazing
- Double Glazing
- Triple Glazing
- Laminated or Toughened Glass
- Tinted Glass
- Patterned & Stippolyte Glass
How Glass Works
There are 3 main areas to consider when thinking about windows and glazing for your project:
- Natural light - Performance glass lets you enjoy natural light while controlling UV and glare.
- Solar heat gain - Homes benefit from the natural warming effect of solar heat, and performance glass does this brilliantly, keeping heat out and keeping air-conditioned air cold.
- Thermal conductivity - Heat flows relatively easily through ordinary glass. In low winter temperatures, modern performance glass dramatically reduces heat loss to the outside, saving on heating costs while reducing greenhouse gases.
Choose the right glass for your home
- We offer a complete range of energy efficient performance glass products for all types of homes and apartments.
- We supply glass types that address solar control for hotter climates or demanding window orientations, offering brilliant clarity while reducing climates.
- Solar control reduces heat entering through windows.
- Colour right through the glass.
- Available in a range of tones.
- Glare reduction.
toughened and laminate glass
Laminated single glazed Low E glass
Another option is laminated single glazed Low E glass, featuring the latest in glass technology and providing year round comfort. Laminated single glazed energy efficient glass offers not only the solar control advantages of toned glass, but is enhanced by the addition of a Low E coating to provide up to 39%* better insulation than ordinary glass.
- All seasons comfort.
- Grade A safety glass for peace of mind.
- Insulation and choice of solar control performance.
- Reduces fading by blocking 99% of UV penetration.
- Available in; Clear, Neutral, Green and Grey.
Glass is fascinating, beautiful and versatile, with the ability to reflect, refract and diffuse light unlike any other medium.